Anyway, to the first tag and celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I need to nominate seven people to share this - it's dead simple. All you have to do is put the logo on your blog, add a link to the person who shared it with you, nominate at least 7 other blogs and leave a message for your nominees on their blog.
The second tag was to reveal seven random facts about myself. And believe me, I can be random!
1) I can't sing. I think I can sing but the horrified expressions on the faces of my colleagues on Friday night when I sang Mercy should have given me a bit of a clue. Especially when a rather bedraggled looking porter could be heard loudly proclaim "She should give us some bleeding Mercy!".
2) I've still got my Gordon the Gopher puppet that I had for Christmas during both his and Andi Peters' heyday. And, rather shamelessly, I won't let Mac play with him. Or even touch him. Bad mummy.
3) White wine makes me fall over. One sip and I'm literally legless. I can drink red wine until it comes out of my ears but not white. Funnily enough, rose wine has the same effect as white but I can at least get through a glass before keeling over.
4) I am a hypochondriac. When I was fifteen I had terrible stomach pains and was convinced I had appendicitis - I made an emergency appointment at the doctors. There I was, lying on the couch when he approached and started prodding my stomach. He probed the "tender" area and I sat bolt upright and nutted him one. My resulting headache took my mind off my stomach and the GP was off for two days with a black eye.
5) I passed my driving test at the fifth attempt. First I failed because I was driving too fast, then too slow, then too close to parked cars and then in the middle of the road, then I was hesitant at junctions then too pushy at junctions - I coasted through my fifth driving test on several doses of Kalms.
6) I believe in angels. No, not the ABBA song but the spirit beings. And I talk to them. And spirits - so if you ever see me talking to myself, rest assured I'm not. Well, not all of the time anyway.
7) I was banned from the Brownies for poking my tongue out at Brown Owl. I tried to convince her that I was giving it an airing but she refused point blank to believe me. Especially when Kelly Finch told Brown Owl that I'd called her a "big fat moose".
My lucky seven, for both tags, are:
Sorry if you've already been tagged.......I really must have a good old catchup with all of my blogging chums!