Wednesday 23 January 2008

At the end of my tether....

The mobile phone that was to be "delivered before 10am, Wednesday 23 January 2008" has failed to materialise as promised. I'm giving them until 3pm (incredibly generous I feel) just in case the delivery driver has got stuck in traffic/held up on another delivery/got lost in a one way system and then I shall ring my mobile phone provider and, by God, they'd best have a good excuse ready to explain the shambles they laughingly call a "service".

I'm about to sharpen the disembowlling knives.......

2 comments:

Potty Mummy said...

So - did it arrive? Or am I rubbing salt on the wound?

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting Potty Mummy.....and the disembowelling knives are extremely sharp. They told me that "we attempted to deliver the phone but there was no answer". I asked them where the hell they had delivered it for I was in all day (including sending David out with the dogs before he went to work and sending my son to nursery with his best friend and best friends mother).

They couldn't answer that one and, as of twelve minutes past ten this morning, am still waiting for an intelligent answer!!!

Can you just sense the controlled anger in my tone?

All about me

My photo
Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.