Sunday 27 July 2008

Thank you, ta

The lovely Valley Girl over at Nappy Valley (a new blog for my list and a lot to catch up on!) has given me an award for which I'm very grateful. This is the first chance I've had to put it on my side bar thanks to my mother in law, an overheated four year old who wants me to "turn off the heat mummy", a monstrous present from said MIL, a new (and unwanted) fishy arrival and three dogs who all want to get into Mac's paddling pool at the same time AND at the same time as Mac

This is what I have to do.
1. Put the logo on my blog. Easy peasy!
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Done!
3. Nominate five other blogs. Simple! These are Aims, Flower Fairies and Fairy Cakes, Dulwich Divorcee, Sheesh and the Bush Babies
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog. See above.....
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs. A work in progress.....but, guys, if you see this when over here, feel free to take the award!

Now, I'm off to referee between Senior and Middle Dog in the garden yet at the same time avoid Marjorie and Frank (who arrived back this morning from their daughter's house "she's a lesbian y'know, does wonderful things with pasta!") and are keen to tell me all about their week away. David and Mac are in the bath (male bonding, such a wonderful thing) and I've promised to conjure up an exciting and lovely tea when all I really want to do is lie down in front of the fan with an ice filled glass of Pimms in the altogether and just do nothing.

Did I just overshare there?

5 comments:

aims said...

Thank you - ta!

I laughed when I read this one - especially since I can't figure out which award it is! LOL!

(how I wish we had Pimms in Canada - oh! is that the award?)

Anonymous said...

heehee, blame the heat!

It's the Brilliante Weblog one......will make that clearer!

xx

Tim Atkinson said...

Congrats to you - I'll raise a glass of Pimms in your honour!

Anonymous said...

An ice-filled glass of pimms sounds just the ticket. A bit of "me" time.

CJ xx

Bush Mummy said...

NMOO - THANK YOU! You have made a very hot mummy in W12 very happy.

Sorry for late reply but have been up to my eyeballs in summer holidays..

Like Aims I'm not sure which one it is? Please advise.

BM x

All about me

My photo
Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.