Friday, 18 July 2008

Great minds

No, I haven't gone crazy.....this is, apparently, a bona fide test to see how intelligent people are. Despite the fact that it was in an email from Lydia and sandwiched between "Do you want a BIGGER penis?" and "Plees send me money to helping my childrens like teach" in my inbox.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

6 comments:

goodbyetoallfat said...

I cna raed it btu I hvae a fleenig at lesat 90% of the polupatoin cna, adn teh remaining 10% rae lses tahn 3 yares odl adn hvae nto yte sene teh wlrod weid eimal / fcaeboko / iteernnt seprad fo tish supeposd 'siectnfiic' peeic of iormfatoinn !!!!

BTW lkie yrou nwe lyauot.

Potty Mummy said...

Am definitely not as clever as Goodbyetoallfat, as there is no question I'm going to write this comment in a similar style. But how fascinating! (And personally I would prefer to stick with the belief that only 55 out of 100 can read it. Makes me feel so much better...)

rosiero said...

Incredible and , yes, I managed to read it quickly without stumbling over anything. Clever GTAF for even writing a piece like that!!!

Mya said...

Err...

Mya x

Working mum said...

yes, I culod raed it! Weird!

SAVanVleck said...

Amazingly, I could read it, but Man, now my eyes hurt!

All about me

My photo
Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.