Friday 29 August 2008

Things to do


  • Plan a nice lunch at The Duke (pictured opposite) for.....whoever wants to come with me
  • Iron Mac's "no-iron required" shirts for school on Wednesday
  • Buy additional tissues for Wednesday morning
  • Buy Optrex for Wednesday
  • Try not to get too excited about the house we're viewing on Sunday in case it turns out to have dry rot/rising damp/subsidence
  • Buy funky new nail varnish for Scarlett's christening

  • Lose weight before Scarlett's christening

  • Remember to keep off road on Monday morning: Auntie Ivy is having her fifth driving test and has failed the last four for speeding and not showing "due care and consideration"

  • Find out what the godawful smell is in the utility room

4 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

Iron non-iron shirts! You must enjoy it.

aims said...

At least you have a list! I just bumble along and I think your auntie has been taking a driving test over here!

Unknown said...

Can't beat a good list! Wish I was in the area as would defo be at the pub with you - my son starts Year 1 this week and I'm going to MISS HIM . . .

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

what, pray tell, is optrex?

All about me

My photo
Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.