- Plan a nice lunch at The Duke (pictured opposite) for.....whoever wants to come with me
- Iron Mac's "no-iron required" shirts for school on Wednesday
- Buy additional tissues for Wednesday morning
- Buy Optrex for Wednesday
- Try not to get too excited about the house we're viewing on Sunday in case it turns out to have dry rot/rising damp/subsidence
- Buy funky new nail varnish for Scarlett's christening
- Lose weight before Scarlett's christening
- Remember to keep off road on Monday morning: Auntie Ivy is having her fifth driving test and has failed the last four for speeding and not showing "due care and consideration"
- Find out what the godawful smell is in the utility room
Friday, 29 August 2008
Things to do
All about me
- Nunhead Mum of One
- Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
- I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.