Monday 25 August 2008

And.....breathe......

I'm back after unspeakable horrors this weekend (post to follow) and am in serious need of a lift, relaxation, total sensory deprivation and a very long lie down. The lovely Chloe (just reading her website made me feel all relaxed) has invited me along for a massage at "her" place (or mine, she's mobile) and I'm going to take her up on that (the Natural Lift facial will interest Bea).......have a look at Raining Feet for more information and, if you go before I do, let me know how you get on!

No comments:

All about me

My photo
Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.