Friday 9 November 2007

8 into 8 into 8.......

Yes thank you Kelly, I do love being tagged! And I hope you the answers interesting! My "8 things......" list goes something like this..........

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. My family - each and every one of them
2. My friends - I'd be nowhere and nothing without them.
3. Me time - it sounds extremely selfish but sometimes I like it when everyone leaves me alone.
4. Chocolate - a bit worrying but I panic if I haven't got any in the house.
5. Laughter - I love laughing and making people laugh.
6. Doggy cuddles - there's nothing like the unconditional love that woofers give you.
7. History - as I get older, I've got an urge to learn more and find out more.
8. Blogging - it makes me smile.

8 things to do before I die:

1. Finish my book.
2. Get it published!
3. Go to Australia and cuddle a koala (won't be the same at London Zoo)
4. Visit the Trevi fountain.
5. Win the Lottery.
6. Own a Mercedes convertible.
7. Invent something useful that the modern world simply cannot live without.
8. Keep smiling.

8 things I say often:

1. "Uh, what time is it?" Every day without fail.
2. “Er, what exactly are you doing mister?" To the dog(s), not David obviously.
3. “Clearly!" my favourite catchphrase.
4. “Er, hello?" my other favourite catchphrase
5. “I love you", to random people in my life
6. “Charlotte Ann Edwards" - Charlie and I use each others full names in conversation rather a lot
7. “Oh God, noooooooo!" - whenever anything goes wrong. Which is frequently.
8. “Thank you for another day" - am not religious but I tend to say this as I drop off to sleep. I've got a lot to be thankful for when you think about it.

8 books I've read recently:

1. From Here to Maternity by Mel Giedroyc
2. The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous by Jilly Cooper
3. Savages by Shirley Conran
4. Does my Bum Look Big in This by Annabel (?) Weir
5. Two Women by Martina Cole
6. My Life on a Plate by India Knight
7. Turn Right at the Spotted Dog by Jilly Cooper
8. Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding

8 songs I could listen to over and over:

1. Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler
2. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You the Rod Stewart version
3. Something Inside So Strong by Labi Sifre
4. Doncha by Pussy Cat Dolls
5. Love is In the Air by John Paul Young
6. Viva Forever by the Spice Girls
7. I Bruise Easily by Natasha Bedingfield
8. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

8 qualities I look for in a best friend:

1. Loyalty
2. Honesty
3. A sense of humour
4. A level of randomness!
5. Patience
6. Loving me for who I am
7. Acceptance
8. The ability to make me a better person just by knowing them

8 people I'm passing this on to:

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I loved your list. I've now finally got around to doing mine too.

The Merry said...

Oh good, someone else who was a bit slow at doing their list :)

Kelly Innes said...

Thanks God I;m not the only one admitting to reading Jilly Cooper (and not just because I'm on holiday...). Great List.

All about me

My photo
Nunhead, London, United Kingdom
I'm a mum of one, wife of one and owner to several dogs, a variety of breeds and sizes. I live in the up and coming area (or so they say) of Nunhead and have mad neighbours, strange friends and certifiable relatives. I shop locally, although I do defect to Sainsburys once a week - shoot me now local shopkeepers.