- the distance between St Stephen's Green Shopping Centre and the hotel is ridiculously long when heavy bags are involved.
- Margaret hurt her back in Dublin Cathedral and went into Boots for some Deep Heat and "was amazed that it looked almost exactly like the one in Tunbridge!"
- nearly all of the tea place/coffee bar places employ Central Europeans.
- Amelia wants to buy something green but not so green that it looks "too Irish".
- Guinness is not that nice.
- Dublin Zoo was a big disappointment.
- the statue of Molly Malone was surrounded by rubbish andhad "a can of coke in her basket".
- Grafton Street is "all muddly".
I have also learnt to ignore the phone every other time it rings. I still get the same amount of information but an hour or so apart instead of every twenty minutes.